- Understand current market conditions and user patterns through competitive analysis and user interviews.
- Look for trends to define insights and concepts for that solve user needs, frustrations and goals.
- Create personas that map with users and provides a full understanding of their world.
- Map the solution of the problem using workflows, sketches and mockups.
- Create branding from scratch or evolve the existing brand.
- Prototype and animate high-fi mockups and test with client and users.
- Build design systems and UI Kits to establish patterns and promote visual consistency.
- Continually test and ideate to grow the product.
- 3+ years of UX and UI experience designing real-world applications.
- An extensive portfolio that demonstrates the ability to solve user problems with solid design solutions.
- You have a passion for the work that you do and want to create the best work possible.
- You bring positivity to any conversations, project and environment
- You have the ability to thrive solo or as part of a collaborative team.
- You are well organized in your thoughts, work and communications.
- You want to learn, grow, and push the boundaries of your field.
- You are reliable and trustworthy.
Why Join WHQ?
As a member of HQ, you’re part of a driven team in a collaborative creative environment. A place where your opinion matters and where there is an opportunity for extreme career and personal growth.